The Charminguy

Keeping your love tank full

Guys.. it doesn't take much. My wife has been away for a week.. that seemed like a lifetime! Yes.. I guess I'm hooked! So I wanted to try and express how much I cherish her and make her really feel loved. Did it take a big budget? Nope, actually, all under 20€ and a whole lot of fun!

You start with 130 balloons and stay up all night blowing them up. Along the way you scare the daylights out of the neighbors, or should I say night lights as some of the balloons burst at 3am! Then you get some string and hang them in the entry hallway, elevator entrance and her bedroom. Followed by party plates to make the scene a festive one welcoming her home.

Love hearts on the lounge wall.. bunnies in the bedroom.. suggestion time..guys.. you know what bunny's like to do ;-) and more love hearts above her head for when she wakes up in the night or morning.

At the entrance to the "love room", a reminder of how it all started. The day she "dared to love her". It was on a gift box/bag, that I most likely got as a sympathy gift after our official first date, in which I bombed disastrously!

P.S. If you really want to step it up a notch, you know how much women love for you to do things around the house! So I grabbed a cork board, some hooks, and made a "dohicky" for her to hang her earrings & necklaces. Right in front of the mirror where she gets dressed in the bathroom.

Also, don't forget the lollies ;-)

women love candy. Now how simple was that?!?!?!

And then we played bunny rabbit until we fell over and slept ;-)

Views: 103

Reply to This

My Tool Kit

My DVD list

Charminguy Recommended Sites

Linqia; What if Google & Amazon got together and brought your relevant communities? This is even better!
Strategy in a Day; There's more to the Charminguy than just Charm & Romance.
Year of Living; JC & Maria's personal blog
The Community Girl; The Community Girl is a catalyst to inspire enthusiasts like you to learn how to harness the power of online communities. The purpose of this community is to share, ask questions and learn. You'll find blog articles, discussions, links to other blogs, books, videos, events, white papers, websites and experts contributed by all of us.
The Hunger Project; The Hunger Project is a global, strategic organization committed to the sustainable end of world hunger.
One Laptop Per Child; Our mission is to provide a means for learning, self-expression and exploration to the nearly two billion children of the developing world with little or no access to education.
Amazing Dreamers; 'Amazing Dreamers' is a community for people who want to take serious steps forward to making their dreams happen.
Cruel to be kind; Nicole Simon's passionate but pragmatic approach for using blogs, podcasts and other tools in professional and private endeavors. And some other stuff she is passionate about. Nicole lives in Lübeck, Germany and likes to facilitate a broader perspective.
The Love Foundation; The Love Foundation is a nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of love within individuals and society as a whole.
Tango Diva; Through travel, we gain a clearer vision of what it means to be a positive participant in this ever-shrinking world. Our mission is to equip women with tools that give them the confidence to travel alone. And once they experience the success of flying solo, then they can apply their newfound verve for adventure to their day-to-day lives. We become better people when we learn about the world and ourselves.
Tango Diva gives women their wings through sharing insight, direction, and inspiration so that they can become active, knowledgeable participants in life.
re:invention Marketing; A connection to working/enterprising women

© 2018   Created by JC Duarte.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service